Reusable straws are starting to become more popular as more and more people are looking for a cleaner alternative to plastic straws and restaurants are beginning to switch over to more eco-friendly drink lids. Here are some reasons you should get one as well.
- Reusable straws are easy to use and provide less waste within our landfills.
- They are super easy to clean and many of them come with a little handy brush that makes cleaning super easy.
- Reusable straws add a sense of elegance to the home that plastic ones won’t be able to do.
- Reusable straws are sturdy and stable that would provide years of service for a little cost.
- They provide less waste in landfills and are more likely not to end up being digested by seabirds and marine wildlife.
- Reusable straws are cheaper and less cost effective than traditional plastic straws.
- They are small and discreet enough to fit in a bag to allow for easy on-the-go use.
Reusable straws provide an easy way for you to enjoy your drink without the harmful waste of plastic having the potential to harm wildlife. Switching to a reusable straw is a smart and economic decision that allows for you to better help the environment and enjoy a nice cold drink.