When it comes to toothbrushes, there are many options to choose from. So, what’s the best toothbrush for a healthy smile? The answer may surprise you! Studies have shown that an electric toothbrush is more effective at removing plaque and bacteria than a manual toothbrush.
In this blog post, we will discuss the benefits of both types of toothbrushes and help you decide which one is best for you!
A manual toothbrush is better because :
– You can control the pressure you put on your teeth and gums.
– You can reach all areas of your mouth with a manual toothbrush.
– Manual toothbrushes are often cheaper than electric toothbrushes.
An electric toothbrush is better because:
– Electric toothbrushes can be easier to use for some people.
– Electric toothbrushes often have built-in timers to help you brush for the recommended two minutes.
– Some electric toothbrushes have features that manual toothbrushes don’t have, such as a pressure sensor or a tongue cleaner.
Whichever your choice may be we have plenty of options to choose from, you can see them all here.